Ranch Style Idaho Home Filled With Art, Color, and Plants2 April 2022
Clean Your Tools – Spring Cleaning Cure 20222 April 2022
Spring DIYs, ceramics sales, an origami-inspired kayak, and Earth-friendly collections: Here’s what we’re noting as we head into April.
- Going on at Blunk Space: “Bright Garden: JB, Bruno & Rufus Blunk”, now through June 12. Head here for more info.
- And tomorrow, April 3: Stop by 1830 Lake Shore Avenue, Echo Park, LA, for Tiwa Select Studio’s Spontaneous Ceramics Sale. It’s going on 4:30-6 p.m. PT; more info here.
- Fan is eyeing these eco-friendly hemp quilts, Daybreak and Horizon, designed in Portland, OR, and dyed in Portugal, launching today from Bloomist.
- We’ve long admired chef Yotam Ottolenghi’s cookbooks; now, too, his colorful new collection with Serax.
- Preserving Nina Simone’s childhood home in North Carolina.
- From design and architecture firm Marmol Radziner: the limited-edition EARTH sweatshirt, with all proceeds to benefit LA-based charity TreePeople.
- And entering Earth Month, we like Revival’s new collection of washable rugs made from recycled denim (one 5×8 rug is made from about a dozen pairs of recycled jeans); browse the offerings here.
- “I’m charmed by these sixties-throwback, animal-shaped serving boards from Ferm Living, $35 each and stackable,” reports Margot.
- And Julie is admiring the new Oru Lake origami kayak that goes “from box to boat in under a minute”, now available via Kickstarter.
- Remodelista favorite Block Shop is venturing into curtains with their new geometric, block-printed collection.
- And we’re intrigued by these candles—Ilse Crawford’s newest collaboration with Ikea.
- Revisiting six simple, springy DIYs from the Remodelista archives.
- How to rewild: the home gardener’s guide.