Visitors will find it particularly easy to navigate the showfloor this year, thanks to the dedicated Technology Zones that group together exhibitors in major technology areas. While Halls 3 and 5 contain ISE’s flagship exhibitors, plus companies whose multi-technology offerings do not fall easily into a single Technology Zone, elsewhere you’ll find Audio and Lighting & Staging in Hall 7, Digital Signage & DooH in Hall 6, and Residential & Smart Building along with Unified Communications & Education Technology in Hall 2.
• NEW: Unified Comms & Education Technology (Hall 2) – newly combined zones
• NEW: Residential & Smart Building (Hall 2) – newly combined zones
• Multi-Technology Zone (Halls 3 and 5)
• Digital Signage & DooH (Hall 6)
• Audio (Hall 7)
• NEW: Lighting & Staging (Hall 7) – featuring special Lighting Demo Zone This year’s conference programme covers a whole host of hot topics across multiple verticals, starting with the full day <b>Smart Building Conference</b> on…